Disclosure

My Favorite Site for Scoring Student Discounts and Deals!

15 July 2014


Hello lovelies! You all know how much I love a good deal, and today I want to share one of my favorite websites for saving money, StudentRate! They offer tons of exclusive discounts on clothes, makeup, textbooks, home decor, and a lot more. StudentRate is also unique in that they offer cash-back on purchases from stores I'm always raving about like Sephora, Forever 21, ASOS, and e.l.f.!

If you're a college student on a budget like me, StudentRate will seriously become your new best friend any time you're online shopping. So what are you waiting for? Get saving!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show this post some love! I read all comments before they are posted, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam!

Blog design by