Disclosure

5 Amazing Apps Every Girl Needs To Have!

03 November 2013


Hello lovelies! Since I shared How To Primp Your Phone with Cocoppa, I've gotten tons of requests to share some of my other favorite apps! And since I'm basically obsessed with my iPhone, it's definitely a subject I love to chat about. So without further adieu, here are a few of my very favorite apps that every girl should have!


1. Pinxter
Pinxter is basically like your best friend in an iPhone app! All you need to do is upload a photo of an outfit or item of clothing you're thinking about buying/wearing, and the Pinxter community will vote on whether or not they like it. I cannot even explain how much this comes in handy when I go shopping by myself and need a second opinion!


2. Beautiful Mess
This is by far my favorite photo editing app right now! Beautiful Mess is a collection of cute little borders, words, and sketches to add on your photos. It sounds simple, but all the adorable options really do wonders to spruce up my photos before I send them off to Insta!



3. cab4me
So this one is pretty self-explanatory. If you're out late and all you want to do is get home, this app will help you track down the nearest cab service in a hurry. It also has handy little tools like a fare calculator and a call button right from the app!



4. Monogram
It's slightly embarrassing how excited I was when I found this app! Like the name suggests, Monogram lets you create a custom monogram wallpaper for your phone. You can mix and match everything from backgrounds to fonts!



5. RetailMeNot
You guys know how much I love a good deal, and RetailMeNot is the best way to find coupons and in-store specials on the go! I like to pull the app up whenever I'm at the mall and check to see which of my favorite stores are offering a discount. The app is also great for restaurant coupons!



Hope you guys enjoy the apps! I'd love to hear about all of your favorites in the comments down below!

For more recommendations, click the video link below! I share all the goodies I've recently purchased from Rebecca Minkoff, Ted Baker London, J.Crew, and more! Plus, I share my new favorite site for scoring amazing deals!







This month my Ultimate Sparkle Sponsor is be happy live pink. To find out more about advertising on Sparkle & Mine, click here!

8 comments:

  1. Oh such good apps!! I use cocoppa too :)

    agirlandhersparkles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you might like Rhonna Designs and also the uber cab app...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely just downloaded the Monogram app. Sometimes I make my own with Photoshop, but this looks so much easier! Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog is so cool! Please keep it coming, don't stop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for the mention! Happy Monogramming!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you so much for the apps ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great idea! Love the apps!
    http://beyoutifulbrunette.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Show this post some love! I read all comments before they are posted, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam!

Blog design by