I think every girl has that one makeup brand that just has a special place in her heart. And for me, that brand is most definitely e.l.f. Cosmetics! I've been using e.l.f. products for years now and I have just found so many items that I absolutely cannot live without and very few that I haven't liked. The best thing about e.l.f. is that they are so affordable you can really just stock up and experiment with all different products without breaking the bank.
That's why I've decided to put together a list for you guys of all my favorite e.l.f. makeup! Keep in mind, if I include every e.l.f. product I have used and liked on this list, you guys would seriously be here reading for the next year. So I'm going to try and narrow it down to the absolute best of the best! If you want to know my opinion on any products I don't mention in this post, just leave a comment for me down below and I will be sure to let you know what I think!
I've discovered a lot of my all-time favorite products by subscribing to Birchbox. It's $10 for makeup box filled with a personalized mix of full-size and sample products from some seriously amazing brands! If you want to try out new products on the cheap, I highly recommend giving Birchbox a try! Click here to learn more!
1. e.l.f. Mineral Concealer- I use this powder concealer every single morning on blemishes and hyper-pigmentation. It has amazing coverage without looking cake-y and it blends beautifully. Plus, it's part of e.l.f.'s mineral collection which means no preservatives, parabens, or chemical dyes.
2. e.l.f. Waterproof Eyeliner Pen- This little guy is basically my substitute for liquid liner! It goes on with the same liquid consistency that is perfect for a winged eye, but it has the precision and control of a pencil liner. I've heard a lot of complaints that this eyeliner doesn't last all day, but I've never had an issue as long as I use an eyelid primer.
3. e.l.f. Studio Brushes- Literally every single makeup brush I own comes from the e.l.f. Studio brush line! The brushes are super soft and high quality, and I've had no issues with shedding like I have with more expensive brands in the past.
4. e.l.f. Translucent Matifying Powder- This powder is one of my all-time favorites for setting liquid makeup and keeping my skin matte all day long. As I've mentioned in previous posts, I love this powder so much I like to keep one in my room and then another in my purse for blotting throughout the day.
5. e.l.f. Eyelid Primer- I've actually found that this $1 primer works a lot better than most of the high-end eyelid primers I have tried! Not only does it keep my eye makeup in place all day long, but the skin-toned color of this primer is perfect for creating a neutral base so that you end up getting the true color of whatever products you're using.
6. e.l.f. Luscious Liquid Lipstick- So this item actually reminds me a lot more of a lip gloss than a lipstick. It definitely has the more sheer, shiny consistency of a gloss but without any of the stickiness! You definitely don't get a lot of product in the little tube, but for the price it's pretty affordable to just stock up.
7. e.l.f. Studio Blush- These blushes are seriously just the best thing ever! I have pretty much every color that e.l.f. makes, and I have found that nearly every single one of them is a dupe for a high-end blush. However, the only downside I've found is that the powder used for these blushes is really loose and can get pretty messy. So just be careful around your clothes or anything else you don't want getting a natural glow!
8. e.l.f. Mineral Eyeshadow- The quality of these mineral shadows is just so amazing for the price. They have great pigmentation and come in a range of absolutely beautiful colors. As you guys know, I'm all about the neutral colors for my eyes so I have this product in nearly every neutral color they offer and I use all of them on a regular basis.
9. e.l.f. Studio 144-Piece Ultimate Eyeshadow Palette- So continuing with the neutral eyeshadow theme, I feel like this palette was literally just made for me because it has every color I could ever want and none of the bright colors I would never use. The color selection is so huge it can be a little overwhelming, but I've gotten used to it! It's great knowing that whatever color I need, I can find it in this palette.
10. e.l.f. Mineral Booster- Last but certainly not least, this mineral booster is basically designed to give the skin a flawless, "airbrushed" finish. I've found that it really does wonders to reduce the look of pores and any other imperfections which is why I love to use it for events where I know I'll be photographed.
And those are all of my absolute favorite e.l.f. products! I hope you girlies found this post useful and got some ideas for new products to buy either in-store or on e.l.f.'s website. Like I mentioned before, if there are any other items you're curious about and I haven't mentioned, chances are I've probably tried it! So feel free to ask any questions or share your experience with e.l.f. makeup in the comments!