Disclosure

25 Easy DIY Projects for the Home!

01 July 2013



Hello lovelies! As I've already talked about in my post on the best websites to shop for home decor, I'm a little decorating obsessed lately! I'll be moving into my first apartment this Fall, and I really want to fill it with pretty things that will inspire me and make the place feel like home. So I decided to make a list of all the DIY projects I plan on making for my apartment! These ideas are all super easy to make, because to be quite honest I am not the most patient or DIY-saavy person in the world and these are about all I can handle. If you couldn't tell already, you'll know by the end of this post that I really love all things bright and sparkly!


Please keep in mind that none of these ideas or images are my own, which is why I will not be sharing the instructions directly on this post. In order to give proper credit to all the lovely bloggers who came up with these projects, I will simply be linking to the full post right below each picture

Happy crafting!

































 


















Update: Due to the amazing feedback I have gotten from this post, I will be adding reader submissions to grow our DIY list even more! 









I'd love to hear all about your favorite DIY projects in the comments down below! 

For more ideas, be sure to check out my new video showing my makeup collection and storage! Click the video link below to learn the unexpected places I buy makeup storage, the unique way I organize my eyeshadow palettes, and tons more!



This month my Ultimate Sparkle Sponsor is The Caro Diaries. To find out more about advertising on Sparkle & Mine, click here!

43 comments:

  1. I am going to be moving out soon too and these are some great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That glitter dipped mason jar is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It definitely is! I'm thinking of using one to store makeup brushes! :)

      Delete
  3. Love these ideas! The coasters are super cute :D
    xoxo

    novelstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! those are some creative stuffs!! Thanks a lot!! I love these ideas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really good idea, been looking for ideas to make my lil apt feels more homey and this is perfect! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know how the projects turn out for you Nanda! :)

      Delete
  6. Oh my! Those are some fun and creative DIY projects! Being a crafty blogger myself, this is a pot of gold :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such fun shots - I love all the cute DIY projects and the organizational ideas. I need to try some of these!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know if you try them, I'd love to hear how it goes!

      Delete
  8. Thank you for sharing these projects, I know all about being not as DIY skilled. Easy and quick projects are more my style.

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are all so nice!! I found a couple I want to do for my home!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I went crazy when I moved into my first apartment, it was like this nesting instinct I never knew I had came out! I love that gold ball jar, I'm definitely going to do that at some point! Your apartment is going to be beautiful!

    http://lasaloperie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, that's totally me too! The gold glitter dipped jar is gorg, isn't it?

      Delete
  11. im loving the ideas! good morning!

    #GIGLove from www.carizzachua.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love diys!! I wish I had more time to be able to do them. I think the only one I could do here are the coasters.. if even :p

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW!!! those are some SUPER CUTE diy!! ^.^ time to pick a few and get started! thanks

    ReplyDelete
  14. it is very sweet of you to pulled together some DIY home projects idea from bloggers all over! my favorite is the chalkboard cups! sooooo cuteeeee :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. it is very sweet of you to pulled together some DIY home projects idea from bloggers all over! my favorite is the chalkboard cups! sooooo cuteeeee :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. it is very sweet of you to pulled together some DIY home projects idea from bloggers all over! my favorite is the chalkboard cups! sooooo cuteeeee :D

    ReplyDelete
  17. What fun ideas! Really loving that lamp shade, my friend would go absolutely crazy on that and that mug, too! Thanks for putting it together hun x Donah

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great ideas they are!!!!! Im loving the glittery lamp shade the most #GIGBloggers

    ReplyDelete
  19. hey hun!

    I just found your blog ans I love it! You look amazing in this outfit!

    love the color!

    I would love if we could follow each other;)

    xoxo

    www.fashionrailways.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Have fun moving into your new place! These are all great ideas. You're smart to gather all of them together now ahead of time! I love the chalkboard!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Yay! I love DIY!! what a great round-up of inspiring posts <3

    ReplyDelete
  22. It looks so nice and great ideas!!

    Would you like to follow each other on bloglovin and GFC? Take a look in my blog and let me know! www.gwiyomistyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hello Sarah,

    I would love it if you would link to my 1st Clever, Crafty & Creative Linky Party!

    http://dorothysueandmillieb.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  24. those are wonderful ideas.. hopefully i can make it i home when i have time

    - from gig
    www.swirlsandscribbles.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi i recently started a blog, and my followers are kinda low and i was just wondering how you got your blog out there and got followers and such?! Love your blog so pretty, thanks :)

    -Victoria
    VictoriaJeanBeauty.blogspot.com


    ReplyDelete
  26. Wow! Lots of great ideas! I think I know what I'll be doing this weekend... Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love the different projects but I was looking for the "how to" instructions for the glitter lamp shade and the 10 minute pillow cases...

    ReplyDelete
  28. You have some awesome diy projects! Keep putting more on here please. I'm trying to talk my daughter into moving into her own room, maybe some of these ideas will do the trick and push her in the right direction! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  29. Thank you so much for this post!!
    I have linked up to it from my own diy coaster project over here if you want to check it out!
    http://twolittleappletrees.blogspot.ca/2015/06/i-have-seen-them-time-and-time-again.html

    ReplyDelete

Show this post some love! I read all comments before they are posted, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam!

Blog design by