So a few days ago I was nominated for the Liebster Award by the wonderful Emily at My Favorite Day, thanks girl! I think this is such an amazing idea and a great way to really bring the blogging community together and introduce you guys to new blogs! Whoever started this tag, go you!
Anyways, let's go ahead and begin!
1. Each blogger should answer the questions the tagger has set for you.
2. Choose 11 new bloggers to pass the award on to and link them in your post.
3. Create 11 new questions for the chosen bloggers.
4. Go back to their page and tell them about the award.
5. Each blogger should post 11 random facts about themselves.
6. No tag-backs!
11 Random Facts About Me
- I've been a vegetarian since I was 11.
- I'm obsessed with pugs, and I am determined to get one some day. Such smooshy little faces!
- In the 6th grade I went through a phase where I would only wear pink.
- I google absolutely anything that pops into my head.
- I'd love to travel the world, but so far the only other country I've been to is Canada.
- I am the most bland eater ever. Anything really spicy, sweet, sour, or salty grosses me out.
- I didn't get my drivers license until I was 19.
- A few years ago I tried to dye my hair blonde myself and it turned a lovely shade of orange.
- I could eat mac & cheese for every meal the rest of my life and be perfectly content.
- I am the most uncoordinated person ever. I could seriously trip on an ant.
- I'm an only child, but I've always wanted a brother or sister.
Questions For Me
1. If you had to choose ONE would it be: mascara, foundation, OR lippies?
Oh my gosh, don't make me choose! I guess I would have to go with foundation, because it really evens out my skin and hides all my imperfections.
2. Choose a Hemsworth: Chris or Liam?
Hmmm, I'm not really into either but I guess I'd have to say Liam. I'm just not a fan of long hair or super muscular guys.
3. What is your favorite movie?
I have quite a few, but if I had to choose one I'd probably go with Inception. I love movies that really mess with your mind and make you think, and Inception just does that like no other.
4. What is your favorite mascara?
Either Maybelline Great Lash or Clinique High Impact. I like that they both do a great job of lengthening my lashes without making them clumpy or wet.
5. You over-slept. You have 15 minutes to get out the door. Explain everything you would make SURE to get finished before leaving.
Well, besides all the basics like brushing my teeth and showering, I would probably just throw on some mascara, BB cream, and lip balm.
6. What is your go-to body lotion?
Warm Vanilla Sugar from Bath & Body Works!
7. What beauty product is your biggest vice?
Probably eyeshadow palettes, I have a massive collection of them already and I'm always on the lookout for new ones that have a good selection of colors.
8. Do you have any odd or unconventional items in your beauty routine?
When I have really major bags under my eyes I freeze a metal spoon and then hold it on them. I swear by it!
9. Who is your most watched/favorite YouTuber?
Definitely Missglamorazzi! Ingrid is actually the one who really got me passionate about makeup, she just makes everything sound so amazing and she is a total ray of sunshine!
10. What are your can't-live-without beauty products? Limit: 3
I would say my top 3 are my Revlon Colorstay Foundation for Combination/Oily Skin, Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Highlighting Concealer, and Stila Eyeshadow in Kitten.
11. You have unlimited funds, but can only buy 1 thing. What would you purchase?
So I know this is completely not beauty related or glamorous at all, but I would probably buy a (really massive) house. Gotta be practical sometimes!
Questions for My Nominees:
1. What celebrity is your biggest beauty or style inspiration?
2. What feature on your face do you like to play up the most when doing your makeup? (Ex: Lips, cheeks, eyes, etc.)
3. How long does it typically take you to get ready in the morning?
4. What inspired you to start blogging?
5. What is your favorite store to shop for clothes?
6. At what age did you start wearing makeup? What was the first product you used?
7. What is your favorite underdog beauty product? (Something you love but not many other people seem to know about.)
8. If you could have any job in the world, what would you do?
9. What is your signature scent? (Favorite perfume or body spray)
10. What is one beauty thing you suck at?
11. What are your favorite TV shows?