Disclosure

Answers To Your FAQ's!

23 March 2013


I've been getting tons of questions coming in lately, so I figured I would just put my responses all together in a handy FAQ post. If you have any more questions for me, feel free to ask them in the comments below! 

Where did the name sparkle & mine come from? What does it mean?
I've wanted to start a blog for years now, and I remember probably 2 or 3 years ago I was just thinking what I would want to name my blog if I ever made one. I honestly can't remember exactly how or why, but sparkle & mine popped into my head and it just kind of stuck with me. I think it may have been because it sounded catchy? Plus, it's random and involves sparkles...so it does kind of fit perfectly!

Where did you get your blog design from?
The Cutest Blog On the Block! They seriously have the cutest stuff for every single form of social media you could think of. Go visit them!

Do you work in the beauty or fashion industry?
Nope, but I hope to one day! Right now I'm a sophomore in college majoring in Public Relations. I'm definitely not an expert on anything I discuss on this blog, I just talk about what I know and love and that happens to be fashion and beauty!

Do you have any advice for an aspiring blogger?
The biggest thing I would say is...go for it! If you have a passion for something and you want to share it with the world, there is no better way to do it than blogging. It's definitely a lot of hard work, but if you love what you're blogging about then it's the best kind of work there is!

Do you have a Facebook/Twitter/Pinterest/YouTube?
Facebook- Yep! https://www.facebook.com/sparkleandmine. I don't accept friend requests on my personal account from anyone I don't know...sorry!
Twitter- Yep! https://twitter.com/sparkleandmine
Pinterest- Yep! https://pinterest.com/sparkleandmine
YouTube- Nope! Vlogging is definitely something I've considered, but as of right now I just don't have the time or equipment to start.


6 comments:

  1. Hi! I just found your blog via Pinterest and I just love it! Its so cute and really informative as far as beauty goes! Keep up the good work! :)

    -Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah,

    We are looking for guest bloggers for our website www.allwetbeachwear.com, contact us if your interested.

    Warmest Regards,
    -Racquel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Racquel, I just sent your company an email. Looking forward to hearing back from you!

      Delete
  3. Sarah,
    I just wanted to say thank you for pinning my post when I asked if you could help promote me. I've gained more hits then I ever could imagine and that has been a huge motivation to keep me working on my blog! Thank you so much!
    -daphne
    peanutbutterandchocolatelife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem Daphne, I'm so glad it helped! Keep up the great work!! :)

      Delete

Show this post some love! I read all comments before they are posted, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam!

Blog design by