Disclosure

How-To: Build the Perfect Stack of Arm Candy!

25 March 2013


Up until about a year ago, I was super reluctant to wear almost any kind of jewelry. I just felt like I didn't know how to put everything together and make it look good, so I stood by and admired pretty sparkly things wishing I was able to effortlessly pull them off. But to all the girls who are just as intimidated by bracelet stacks as I was- don't worry, there is hope! 

In fact, I've found that once you get the hang of it, building a perfect stack of arm candy actually is pretty effortless. Read on to learn all my tips and tricks!


- The first thing I do when deciding what bracelets to wear for the day is choose one statement piece that I will build my whole look around. This generally means something that is a bright, fun color or a chunkier piece that takes up a lot of space on my wrist. Here are some of my favorite statement bracelets right now:








- Next, I like to add a few beaded bracelets to give the look more texture and compliment whatever color scheme I have going on. I usually buy these kind of bracelets in sets for super cheap just because they break so easily anyway. Here are some beaded bracelets I absolutely adore:





- I generally finish off my stack with a few basic bangles in whatever color of metal I'm wearing. I like to keep an assortment in gold, silver, and rose gold just so that I have something to match for every metal. I tend to splurge a little more on classics like these just because I get so much use out of them. Here are a few of my favorite basic pieces:







And there you have it! I'd love to hear your tips for stacking, or favorite bracelets to include in your stack down in the comments!  


1 comment:

  1. Now THIS is the blog post that I was looking for! I thought I was the only one who had a hard time with bracelet stacking. Thank you for posting this! :)

    ReplyDelete

Show this post some love! I read all comments before they are posted, so please don't waste your time or mine with spam!

Blog design by